Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fighting with myself...

Actually more like fighting with the voices in my head, and unfortunately this is a regular occurrence. Had a day off today, all school work is caught up and that should have meant that I could sit here watch Netflix with the kids and knit. In reality I have knit all of one row today, mind you that row is over 100 stitches long but is is in garter stitch so that is just sad. So this is what has lead to fighting with myself, they are saying "What the hell? You had a whole day to knit and all you go done was one crappy row!". In my own defence I am fighting off a case of startitis, I do not want to work on what I have on the needles. Problem is I do not know what I want to work on otherwise, I hate when that happens. I am going to have to force myself to sit here after the kids go to bed and knit, I have a hat that is plane stockingette that I can do without even thinking about it that I think seeing a little progress on will help get me out of this mood. Now if I can just find a good movie to watch while doing this and all will be well. If not I guess I will just drive the Grump nuts tomorrow by pulling out the stash and seeing if there is anything that sparks my imagination. Wish me luck. Iam gonna need lots of it either that or I need to up my med's. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment